martes, 10 de junio de 2014

Portfolio unit 5 Alejandro


Monday 5th May 2014

PAST:
When ... I was three, my favourite food were cereals and spagetti, my favourite hobbies were painting and running, my favourite toys were teddy bear and ball. My best friend was Pablo. My favourite animals were dog and cat. My favourite colours were green, white. My favourite TV programme was Ben 10, My favourite song was “cantajuegos”.




NOW:
I am ten years old, my favourite food are rice and chips, my favourite hobbies are playing football, playing tennis and talking to my friends. My favourite toys are ball and bike, My best friends are Pablo, Emilio, Claudia and Lucía. My favourite animals are dog, cat, horse and cheetah, My favourite colours are green and white ,My favourite TV programme is Doraemon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario